[Taxacom] seriously OFF-TOPIC paper request

Susan B Farmer sfarmer at goldsword.com
Thu Aug 27 15:46:32 CDT 2015

Help me, Taxacom;  you're my only hope!

I'm trying to get a PDF of an article on Viking Age Norwegian textiles,
and ILL from my college library has failed me.

Would anybody be able to get me a copy of this article?  I'll pay
postage and handling for a paper copy if a PDF is unavailable.

Munksgaard, E.  1984.  The Embroideries from Bjerringhøj, Mammen.  Pp.
159-172 in Høgestøl, Mari, et al. Festskrift til Thorleif Sjøvold På
70-årsdagen.  Universitetets Oldsaksamlings Skrifter Ny rekke Nr. 5.
Eds. Høgestøl et al.  Oslo.

Thanks bunches.

We now return yiu to your regularly scheduled taxonomic discussion.

Susan
--
Susan B. Farmer
sfarmer at goldsword.com