[Taxacom] DEST training 2015

Isa Van de Velde Isa.Vandevelde at naturalsciences.be
Wed Feb 18 05:52:04 CST 2015

Dear all,

The Distributed European School of Taxonomy offers a range of short intensive one-week on-the-job training, given by leading experts!

Entomological research in protected areas

Museo di Storia Naturale, Università di Firenze

Grants available

Deadline registration 15 March 2015

Taxonomy of cave beetles with emphasis on Coleoptera Cholevinae

Museo di Storia Naturale di Verona

Deadline for registration : 31 March 2015

Training program in Entomology (special. Diptera Syrphidae), emphasis on collection management and bioindicator used

Museo Civico di Storia Naturale di Ferrara

Grants available

Deadline registration 31 March 2015

Acoustic identification of bats

Università degli Studi di Napoli

Deadline registration 31 March 2015

Taxonomy and Systematics of Cenozoic and Recent marine Bryozoa

Biology Centre, Linz

Deadline registration 31 March 2015

And many more topics at:

http://taxonomytraining.eu/content/expert-training-2014-2015

Trainees' voice:

'I would strongly recommend getting this kind of training to any researcher who is considering a career in Taxonomy.'

'I cannot think of any way to make this course better.  I wish I could have stayed longer and continued my studies because I was learning so much every day.'

'Having attended this international training is a great asset to get new work or/and eventual PhD in this field...'

We would also be grateful if you could bring the training to the attention of colleagues who might be interested.

Thank you in advance.
With best regards,
Isabella

Dr Isabella Van de Velde
DEST Training
www.taxonomytraining.eu
dest-training at naturalsciences.be

Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences
Vautierstraat 29, B-1000 Brussel
Tel: 32 2 627 43 34

http://www.naturalsciences.be