[Taxacom] Proofs for opinion

Stephen Thorpe stephen_thorpe at yahoo.co.nz
Wed Jan 7 18:34:36 CST 2015

The problem, Donat, is that this is not formalised in the Code. I agree that it makes sense, and for pragmatic reasons I accept it, but there is still the problem of verification, i.e. that the publisher didn't try to "pull a fast one" by adding in a forgotten ZooBank LSID after the Early View version was first published online. Publishers don't like making mistakes, and sometimes try to hide them...

Stephen