[Taxacom] Proofs for opinion

Stephen Thorpe stephen_thorpe at yahoo.co.nz
Thu Jan 8 14:06:12 CST 2015

So, what you are saying, in effect, Rich, is that we currently lack a well defined system for electronically published zoological nomenclature, and will need to radically overhaul the Code in order to achieve such a system! Until then, whenever it may come, we must deal with taxonomic names with no defined priority. That's "interesting"! We can be confident that the Magnolia Press publishing model will pass all future developments intact, and, after all, who really cares about other publishers and their various publishing models ...

Stephen