[Taxacom] Proofs for opinion

Stephen Thorpe stephen_thorpe at yahoo.co.nz
Thu Jan 8 14:20:01 CST 2015

Yes, Thomas, these are indeed the "issues". I am perhaps a trifle less optimistic than you that all will be well in the end. Rather, I strongly suspect that we will have to learn to live with zoological nomenclature that is somewhat less than well-defined, i.e. somewhat vague and fuzzy around the edges.
Cheers,
Stephen