[Taxacom] Proofs for opinion

Stephen Thorpe stephen_thorpe at yahoo.co.nz
Thu Jan 8 15:34:45 CST 2015

Well, I mean more so and especially with regard to electronic publishing (which didn't exist in the Code a decade ago).

I don't think it is a "conspiracy theory" to think that the electronic amendement was "heavily influenced" by the one commissioner who is also a major commercial publisher. I'd be surprised if it wasn't.

Cheers,

Stephen