[Taxacom] Proofs for opinion

Richard Pyle deepreef at bishopmuseum.org
Thu Jan 8 17:24:18 CST 2015

Hi Stephen,

As I have said before, you are WAY off base here.  Zhi-Qiang made excellent contributions to the discussion on the e-publication amendment, just as many other Commissioners and non-Commissioners did.  I don't recall ANY instance where his input in any way attempted to influence the direction of the final wording of the Amendment in a way that would favor "major commercial publishers".  We all share the same goal: nomenclatural stability.  The real problem is that there are different ways to interpret "stability".

Aloha,
Rich