[Taxacom] Proofs for opinion

Frank.Krell at dmns.org Frank.Krell at dmns.org
Sat Jan 10 00:11:46 CST 2015

I won't give you (and everybody else) a lecture about professional publishing, publishing standards and ethics. Not at this time in the discussion, and not after I have published that paper that has initiated it which explains a lot. My paper for BZN I mentioned will probably make things even clearer.

Just so much: Not the whole publishing world is intrinsically evil.

Frank