[Taxacom] European locality?

Frank.Krell at dmns.org Frank.Krell at dmns.org
Thu Jan 15 11:11:21 CST 2015

Is the label handwritten, or transcribed from a handwritten label?
It could be Locarno in Ticino.

Frank

Dr. Frank-T. Krell
Curator of Entomology
Chair, ICZN ZooBank Committee
Department of Zoology
Denver Museum of Nature & Science
2001 Colorado Boulevard
Denver, CO 80205-5798 USA
Frank.Krell at dmns.org
Phone: (+1) (303) 370-8244
Fax: (+1) (303) 331-6492
lab page: http://www.dmns.org/krell-lab

The Denver Museum of Nature & Science aspires to create a community of critical thinkers who understand the lessons of the past and act as responsible stewards of the future.