[Taxacom] Impossible geocodes

Mary Barkworth Mary.Barkworth at usu.edu
Sat Jan 24 15:40:06 CST 2015

My guess is that it is happening. It does not hurt to tell people that they can set their gps to read in decimal degrees. Some users do not know they can (nor that they can change the datum). But that still leaves the existing labels and people entering data who may not know all the variants that exist - or not know how to enter the variants they find into the database used by their institution.
mary