[Taxacom] Impossible geocodes

Dean Pentcheff pentcheff at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 13:01:01 CST 2015

For those with an interest in these issues, an excellent document is:

Chapman, A.D. and J. Wieczorek (eds). 2006. Guide to Best Practices for
Georeferencing. Copenhagen: Global Biodiversity Information Facility.
Available online at http://www.gbif.org/orc/?doc_id=1288

It is full of well-explained technical information accompanied by
worked-out examples.

-Dean
--
Dean Pentcheff