[Taxacom] Beautiful book: Amphibians & Reptiles of Somaliland and Eastern Ethiopia

Mary Barkworth Mary.Barkworth at usu.edu
Sun Nov 1 09:55:01 CST 2015

*         This book by, Tomas Mazuch, has beautiful photographs of living animals in situ and of parts of Somaliland or Ethiopia where they were taken, minimal text. Many of the animals are labelled such and such "aff. It is the result of two field trips. What a beautiful product. Two copies cost me $138. If you are interested in the groups or the area, I recommend it. Google says it is carried by Amazon.com<http://www.amazon.com/gp/search?index=books&linkCode=qs&keywords=9788090543904>, Barnes&Noble.com<http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/ISBNInquiry.asp?EAN=9788090543904>
*         Books-A-Million<http://www.booksamillion.com/product/9788090543904>, IndieBound<http://www.indiebound.org/zip.php?isbn=8090543901>. I am not sure where I purchased my copies.
I HAVE NO FINANCIAL INTEREST IN the book. I do not know Tomas. I know almost nothing about amphibians and reptiles. I have only once been to Somaliland but I am working with others on developing its biodiversity infrastructure.  The last part of that sentence explains I purchased the book; one copy is for the University of Hargeisa.
Mary