[Taxacom] $1, 500 in grants for genomics research - registration open

Katharine Corriveau katharine at instrumentl.com
Tue Nov 17 14:05:12 CST 2015

Hi All,

Are you working on a research project that involves genomes (human, plant
or animal) or genetic analysis of any kind? If you need more funding to
fuel your work, consider joining Instrumentl
<https://www.instrumentl.com/#Genomics>*'s Genomics Challenge*! Instrumentl
is pleased to announce that DNAnexus  <https://www.dnanexus.com/>has
partnered with us to power this Challenge, and together we’re offering* $1,500
in Research Grants *that can be applied to your overall crowdfunding
campaign. DNAnexus is also offering *$5000 in computational software*,
which will be given out during a “Pop-Up Challenge” that will happen during
Week 1 of the Genomics Challenge.

Register HERE <https://www.instrumentl.com/#Genomics> by entering your name
and email by *Friday, November 27th, at 11:59 pm PST *(however campaign
materials are only due on December 11th)!

Have questions? Read more about our Grant Challenges
<https://www.instrumentl.com/grant-schedule/> or send me an email. I'm
happy to answer questions.

Good luck!

Katharine