[Taxacom] Article request: Prehistoric plants of the islands of the Aegean Sea. Sea daffodils (Pancratium maritimum).

Dr. Olga De Castro odecastr at unina.it
Tue Nov 24 08:19:40 CST 2015

Dear Collegues and Friends,
I write you for an help. I have big difficulty to have a copy of this article:

Prehistoric plants of the islands of the Aegean Sea. Sea daffodils (Pancratium maritimum).
Thera and the Aegean world, 2. Papers and proceedings of the Second International Scientific Congress, Santorini, Greece, August 1978.

By chance, have you a copy that you send me via email ?...or do you know somebody that may help me? For me it is very very important to read this article.

Have a nice days, Olga

******
Dr Olga De Castro (PhD Molecular Systematic)
Adjunct Professor in Plant Conservation
University of Naples Federico II
Dept. Biology
Via Foria 223 - Botanical Garden