[Taxacom] Formation of family names e.g. Diplogasteridae vs. Diplogastridae in Nematoda (and similar)

Tony Rees tonyrees49 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 22:30:46 CST 2015

Thanks, John (in fact a previous poster has already pointed this out). The
issue is, according to the Code, subsequent incorrect spellings (for
family-group names) do not have to be corrected if they are in prevailing
usage, so it is the method to determine the latter which is proving to
provoke differing views...

Best regards - Tony