[Taxacom] flesh and also dehiscent fruits

Michael Heads m.j.heads at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 13:59:27 CST 2015

In Campanulaceae, Lobelia (capsule) and Pratia (berry) cannot be
distinguished, as 'Pratia' angulata can have berries and capsules on the
same specimen (Flora Malesiana 6 (1): 109, 122, 135).

Michael Heads

--
Dunedin, New Zealand.

My books:

Craw, R., J. Grehan, M. Heads. 1999. *Panbiogeography: Tracking the history
of life*. Oxford University Press, New York.
http://books.google.co.nz/books?id=Bm0_QQ3Z6GUC
<http://books.google.co.nz/books?id=Bm0_QQ3Z6GUC&dq=panbiogeography&source=gbs_navlinks_s>

Heads, M. 2012.* Molecular panbiogeography of the tropics. *University of
California Press, Berkeley. www.ucpress.edu/book.php?isbn=9780520271968

Heads, M. 2014.* Biogeography of Australasia:  A molecular analysis*.
Cambridge University Press, Cambridge. www.cambridge.org/9781107041028