[Taxacom] New law regarding collecting and collections in Germany

Scott Thomson scott.thomson321 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 19:20:12 CST 2015

Is this connected, ie a reaction to, in anyway to the issues earlier this
year regarding the collection of the fossil snake from Brazil that ended up
in Germany? I mean I can agree that museums should be respecting the laws
of other countries when obtaining specimens. But reactions can go too far
also. We still need reasonable access to specimens.

Cheers, Scott

--
Scott Thomson
Museu de Zoologia da Universidade de São Paulo