[Taxacom] Paper request

Luis Popa popaluis at antipa.ro
Wed Oct 7 03:20:11 CDT 2015

Dear all,I know it's a large paper, but does anyone have (or point me to the right place) a pdf copy of the article bellow?Thank you.Luis
Nevesskaja, L. A., N. P. Paramonova & S. V. Popov, 2001. History of
Lymnocardiinae (Bivalvia, Cardiidae). Paleontological Journal 35(Supplement
3): 147-217

Luis PopaGeneral Director"Grigore Antipa" National Museum of Natural HistorySos. Kiseleff nr. 1Bucharest 011341Romania0040757096442
Sent from Samsung tablet.
believed to be clean.