[Taxacom] why Martin Fikacek resign

John Grehan calabar.john at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 06:16:59 CDT 2015

I used to tell my students that if someone showed them a photo of a UFO
that landed in their backyard and then left, would they find that
sufficient evidence of its existence. Always they said no, they needed to
see the actual object. It seems that the code is saying or allowing the
existence of UFO's to be substantiated on the basis of photos alone. It
does rather seem to make nonsense of my presentation of science to students
as the development of theory that always went back to something empirical.
No more apparently.

John Grehan