[Taxacom] Help with finding a paper

Dean Pentcheff pentcheff at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 17:47:28 CDT 2015

I speculate that it has nothing to do with taxonomists or environmental
consultants. Both of those constituencies are so tiny and commercially
trivial that they simply don't count when publishers develop policies.

The people who can pay are commercial biomedical and industrial
researchers. Their ability to pay (and their corporation's legal obligation
to do so) drives the system.

-Dean
--
Dean Pentcheff