[Taxacom] Help with finding a paper

Michael A. Ivie mivie at montana.edu
Wed Oct 7 18:06:43 CDT 2015

Wow, glad you understand that this is speculation, because this is
really nonsense.  What possible economic model are you studying? Clearly
you have never been involved in actually keeping an institution open,
done the books, administered a grants program or negotiated IDC rates.

Mike

Michael A. Ivie, Ph.D., F.R.E.S.

Montana Entomology Collection
Marsh Labs, Room 50