[Taxacom] Why Defend the Code?

Scott Thomson scott.thomson321 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 10:14:13 CDT 2015

Hi Stephen,

this thread was about why defend the code, not about particulars of a
comment I was involved with which was for a specific case before the
Commission. I used it in general terms in my part of that discussion but I
did not mention the case as its not relevant to the thread. I responded to
you once but if you want to discuss that case and the comments on it, start
another thread I shall do so. But I am not further taking this thread from
its original intent.

Cheers, Scott

--
Scott Thomson
Museu de Zoologia da Universidade de São Paulo