[Taxacom] Citing Authors for Animals

Tony Rees tonyrees49 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 17:19:55 CDT 2015

Agreed, linking to original citations and on-line texts where available is
a good goal, and some individuals/groups are already doing it... the
problem (it seems to me) is doing it at the scale required for all groups,
in a consistent and re-usable manner (so that each person does not have to
do everything again in terms of building bibliographies).

I did hear a little while back of persons keen to build the "bibliography
of life", not sure if there has been any movement in that space...

Regards - Tony