[Taxacom] Nomenclatural availability of preliminary electronic versions of taxonomic papers

John Noyes j.noyes at nhm.ac.uk
Mon Oct 19 06:02:51 CDT 2015

Hi

Oops, correction.

The UCD contains 0.5m not 0.5bn records! Bad slip of the mind. But I bet that impressed you.

John

John Noyes
Scientific Associate
Department of Life Sciences
Natural History Museum
Cromwell Road
South Kensington
London SW7 5BD
UK
jsn at nhm.ac.uk
Tel.: +44 (0) 207 942 5594
Fax.: +44 (0) 207 942 5229

Universal Chalcidoidea Database (everything you wanted to know about chalcidoids and more):
www.nhm.ac.uk/chalcidoids