[Taxacom] another ebay auction of naming rights

Dean Pentcheff pentcheff at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 11:34:09 CDT 2015

Quoting from the article:
"The paper detailing its discovery is peer reviewed, and its name either
approved or rejected by the ICZN... Despite the approval process from ICZN,
researchers can still get by with some pretty inventive names."

Who knew? Must keep Ellinor awfully busy...

(Please note that I fully support Eric's fundraising, and I completely
understand that the article is written by a journalist who isn't completely
aware of how things work.)

-Dean
--
Dean Pentcheff