[Taxacom] another ebay auction of naming rights

Chris Grinter cgrinter at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 13:34:17 CDT 2015

Just to be fair to Eric - this auction is for charity, 100% of the proceeds
will go to the Western National Parks Association.

Chris

Christopher C. Grinter

*Collections Manager of Insects, Illinois Natural History SurveyAssistant
Secretary & Asst. Treasurer, The Lepidopterists' Society*
1816 S Oak Street,
Champaign, IL 61820-0904
cgrinter at gmail.com