[Taxacom] another ebay auction of naming rights

Frank T. Krell Frank.Krell at dmns.org
Mon Oct 19 13:58:57 CDT 2015

She isn't.
Frank

Dr. Frank-T. Krell
Curator of Entomology
Chair, ICZN ZooBank Committee
Department of Zoology
Denver Museum of Nature & Science
2001 Colorado Boulevard
Denver, CO 80205-5798 USA
Frank.Krell at dmns.org
Phone: (+1) (303) 370-8244
Fax: (+1) (303) 331-6492
lab page: http://www.dmns.org/krell-lab

Another killer exhibition. The Power of Poison is now open. And test your powers of observation in The International Exhibition of Sherlock Holmes, opening October 23.

The Denver Museum of Nature & Science salutes the citizens of metro Denver for helping fund arts, culture and science through their support of the Scientific and Cultural Facilities District (SCFD).