[Taxacom] another ebay auction of naming rights

Barry Roth barry_roth at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 19 19:46:15 CDT 2015

I think it was in the early days of Taxacom, when a similar discussion arose, that someone (and my lips are sealed) raised the idea of a protection racket: "pay us a certain amount of money and we won't synonymize the name you just paid to have proposed."
Barry Roth(ordinary, boots-on-the-ground taxonomist)