[Taxacom] more dead bodies...

Oscar Vargas oscarvargash at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 09:58:47 CDT 2015

I agree with you Michael,

And, as a community we should show our support with Filardi. I am starting a hashtag in twitter #IstandwithFilardi, please join to the support and try to explain the public the importance of museum specimens in research and conservation.

Please share Filardi’s article in social media

https://www.audubon.org/news/why-i-collected-moustached-kingfisher

If interested in re-tweeting my post:

https://twitter.com/Oscarmvargash/status/656484193359171584

Oscar