[Taxacom] Is there a taxon named after Wikipedia?

Tony Rees tonyrees49 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 17:33:52 CDT 2015

Hi Andy et al.,

Not sure why you are asking the question but... you can type "wiki*" into
the Thomson Reuters ION database (based on Zoological Record) at
www.organismnames.com and apart from one typo (wikinsoni for wilkinsoni I
presume) you will find only Trigonidium wiki
<http://www.organismnames.com/details.htm?lsid=984033> Otte, 1994 which is
a cricket from Hawaii - I guess it pre-dates the product in question,
though.

You could try the same with names of any WP associated persons if you
really want...

Regards - Tony

--
Tony Rees, New South Wales, Australia