[Taxacom] another ebay auction of naming rights

Paul Kirk P.Kirk at kew.org
Wed Oct 21 19:18:48 CDT 2015

Before anything can be discussed 'we' need a well defined, unambiguous, mutually exclusive, understood and accepted by all ... bla, bla, bla ... definition of the 'c' word - commercial! Otherwise we have the equivalent of the botanists/mycologist/phycologist discussing with the zoologist the difference between nomenclature and taxonomy/classification w.r.t. the label applied to a combination (cf. the thread on author citations).

Paul

p.s. good luck with the definition :-)