[Taxacom] Record for most primary homonyms by a single Author

Tony Rees tonyrees49 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 17:12:19 CDT 2015

Hi Michael,

Can you be a little more explicit? Are we talking species level, genus, or
higher, and same year / different year? For example at genus level, Agassiz
created quite a few with the same year and author (very inconvenient),
sucha as Callicephalus Agassiz, 1846 in Phocidae (Mammalia) vs.
Callicephalus Agassiz, 1846 in Psittacidae (Aves). I'm not sure he used the
same name three times, though...

Regards - Tony

Tony Rees, New South Wales, Australia
https://about.me/TonyRees