[Taxacom] another ebay auction of naming rights The Last Word

Daniel Janzen djanzen at sas.upenn.edu
Tue Oct 27 10:23:55 CDT 2015

Dan Janzen comments: there about ten times as many kinds of currency as there are guilds in human society.  There is always a bill, being no free lunch.

Yes,way back when, I suggested that Eric find a deep pocket.  There are many roads to Rome.  Eric working with several guilds, found one of them.   There are many kinds of mutualistic fellow travelers.  Eric found some.  Thank you Eric for describing your roadmap and for walking with them.

Its called making a window in the wall of your silo, opening the glass, and letting some air in.

We can vote for that.

Smile.  Dan Janzen and Winnie Hallwachs