[Taxacom] Wikidata and Wikispecies

Paul Kirk P.Kirk at kew.org
Thu Oct 29 03:22:23 CDT 2015

Rod,

Your last paragraph might be interpreted by some to mean that you consider the existing resources in the domain of nomenclature and taxonomy are not useful. Since molecular data are now very important in defining taxa in the fungi perhaps Wikidata should be encouraged to duplicate the resources available from the INSDC ;-)

Paul