[Taxacom] another ebay auction of naming rights The Last Word

John Grehan calabar.john at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 08:57:48 CDT 2015

All of this seems a bit strange as it would seem that to be consistent, the
Parks Service should not agree to collecting and taxonomy by anyone
employed since it could be seen the the Park Service that they are
contributing to the professional's income by providing a work resource for
which the professional is deriving income by virtue of being employed for
the purpose of that work(I hope that does not sound too convoluted).

Also there was reference to the National Park owning the specimens, but is
that correct or is it the Federal Government who owns the specimen? And if
it is the latter, how owns the Federal Government (perhaps better not to
answer!).

John Grehan