[Taxacom] resend Kingdom Protista (and Subkingdom Chromista)

Tony Rees tonyrees49 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 20:18:32 CDT 2015

Thanks, Ken! Protista is one area of my data compilation that has
definitely needed attention for a while - I had been waiting for things to
stabilize somewhat and was possibly not alone in finding the Adl et al
classification not very helpful from a taxon management perspective.

Regards - Tony

Tony Rees, New South Wales, Australia
https://about.me/TonyRees