[Taxacom] resend Kingdom Protista (and Subkingdom Chromista)

Stephen Thorpe stephen_thorpe at yahoo.co.nz
Fri Oct 30 21:03:36 CDT 2015

Let's not forget that higher classification is primarily just a way to organize species information, many species of which are very poorly known (in part because too much funding goes to higher classification). On this note, I would like to exhibit an example Wikipedia page for a poorly known species (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peristoreus_flavitarsis). I would be very interested if anyone has comments on how to improve pages like this. What does the reader want?

Stephen