[Taxacom] The Biota of North America Program

John Grehan calabar.john at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 11:14:53 CDT 2016

I would be grateful if someone could comment on the The Biota of North
America Program (Bonap.net) (really North America North of Mexico so not
quite precise). It looks to be very good with species distributions maps
that could be very useful to me. But it is not apparent in my initial scan
(so I may have missed something obvious) whether this is a private effort
by an individual and/or supported financially through one or other
agencies. I'm just curious.

John Grehan