[Taxacom] Fwd: Images of Deinopis lamia and Miagrammopes ciliatcus (Araneae: Deinopidae)

Jorge A. Santiago-Blay blayjorge at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 13:13:13 CDT 2016

Images of Deinopis lamia  and Miagrammopes ciliatus (Araneae: Deinopidae)

Dear Taxacomers:

I am trying to help a group of authors who are about to send me a paper for
possible publication in my journal. The authors may need images of two
credibly-identified (and provenanced) deinopid spiders, namely *Deinopis
lamia * and *Miagrammopes ciliatus *(not *syriacus*, my typo in another
message).

If you have any such images (or any constructive suggestion), suitable for
publication, please feel free to contact me directly off the list.

blayjorge at gmail.com

Apologies for potential duplicate emails.

Gratefully,

Jorge

Jorge A. Santiago-Blay, PhD
blaypublishers.com

1. Positive experiences for authors of papers published in *LEB*
http://blaypublishers.com/testimonials/

2. Free examples of papers published in *LEB*:
http://blaypublishers.com/category/previous-issues/.

3. *Guidelines for Authors* and page charges of *LEB*:
http://blaypublishers.com/archives/ *.*