[Taxacom] OTS Course Tropical Fungi

Andrés Santana Mora andres.santana at tropicalstudies.org
Tue Apr 26 17:21:15 CDT 2016

Hello all,

I just wanted to let you know that the Tropical Fungi and Fungi-like organisms is still receiving applications.

Tropical Fungi and Fungi like Organisms<http://education.tropicalstudies.org/en/education/graduate-opportunities/programs/tropical-fungi-and-fungi-like-organisms.html>

This intense course will focus on the ecology, diversity and basic classification of tropical macro- and micro-fungi, and fungal-like organisms, including slime molds "myxomycetes." The course will cover fungi from high elevation to mid-elevation forested areas, while engaging participants in short field and laboratory research projects. In addition, we will discuss how fungi affect conservation, our lives and society.
If you know of students that may be interested in this course, please let them know.

Best,

Andres Santana, M.Sc.
Graduate Program Coordinator - Costa Rican Office
(506) 25240607 ext. 1511 - www.tropicalstudies.org<http://www.tropicalstudies.org/>
Skype: andres.santana_otscro / twitter: @ots_tropicaledu<https://twitter.com/ots_tropicaledu>