[Taxacom] The Biota of North America Program

John Grehan calabar.john at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 11:54:24 CDT 2016

A couple of list members have answered my question and also gave me the
link for that on the site that I missed. I have to revised my initial
impression of maps for North America as it now seems that the distribution
maps are focused on the US - at least for the taxa I was looking for.

Thanks,

John Grehan