[Taxacom] scholarly standards in environmental assessments

Fred Schueler bckcdb at istar.ca
Thu Apr 28 08:20:37 CDT 2016

* I haven't had any reply to this. Does this mean that there are no
overall  assessments of the quality of the work that goes into
environmental assessments?

There are some evaluations cited at
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Environmental_impact_assessment#Criticism
but these don't cover the problems of taxonomically ignorant field work
that I'm dealing with.

fred.