[Taxacom] scholarly standards in environmental assessments

Peter Rauch peterar at berkeley.edu
Thu Apr 28 12:22:10 CDT 2016

Fred, Taxacom-ers,

Coincidental to this discussion, the California Native Plant Society (CNPS)
just announced the initiation of a certification program for professional
field and consultinng botanists engaged in environmental assessments (sensu
lato).

See here for details:http://cnps.org/cnps/education/botanist_certification/
and here:
http://cnps.org/cnps/education/botanist_certification/study_guide.php