[Taxacom] Software for curating taxonomic/biological/specimen information

Scott Thomson scott.thomson321 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 03:10:33 CST 2016

Hi,

I would agree with Lynn on Specify.

However, if you wish send my your CSIRO software and I can see if it can
work in Windows 10, either by hacking it or another means. Though there are
a lot of programs that do not function under Win10. It may be simply a
missing library in 10, in which case installing the library into 10 will
get the program working. It will depend on the reasons. If CSIRO no longer
supports it it may be better to be rid of it, up to you. Windows is not as
retro as it used to be.

Cheers, Scott