[Taxacom] Software for curating taxonomic/biological/specimen information

Tony Rees tonyrees49 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 05:14:57 CST 2016

Hi,

You might also enquire with the Atlas of Living Australia (ALA) since they
state that they are supporting the BioLink software for some users:

http://www.ala.org.au/about-the-atlas/our-data-providers/systems-supported-by-the-atlas/

Regards - Tony

Tony Rees, New South Wales, Australia
https://about.me/TonyRees