[Taxacom] The big extintions

John Grehan calabar.john at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 12:10:14 CST 2016

Based on the biogeographic correlations with pre-KT tectonics it certainly
appears that the impact did not obliterate the ancestral distributions of
many extant plant and animal taxa either, even in central American region.

John Grehan

On Thu, Dec 22, 2016 at 12:57 PM, Antonio López Almirall <cycas at mnhnc.inf.cu