[Taxacom] Important note Re: two names online published -one new species

Stephen Thorpe stephen_thorpe at yahoo.co.nz
Sun Jan 24 16:12:17 CST 2016

Adam,

Yes indeed, thanks, but I knew that. Actually it is not quite so simple: now that Zootaxa is structured by volume/part instead of issue, it is quite possible that volumes don't get printed until they are complete with all parts. Anyway, it is quite possibly not far away when Zootaxa does become e-only. The stage is set. At any stage Zootaxa may become e-only, and it will not change anything from the point of view of the online reader, and there will be no nomenclatural problems resulting from compliance with the amendment.

Cheers,

Stephen