[Taxacom] Important note Re: two names online published - one new species

Richard Pyle deepreef at bishopmuseum.org
Mon Jan 25 14:23:40 CST 2016

Yes, Stephen. Alas, we are all "mere mortals". Next time, we'll consult with God, as you previously alluded to. Since all of us on the Commission are millionaires, having been paid such enormous salaries by the ICZN, at the very least we'll hire a top-notch expert such as yourself to review the text.