[Taxacom] Important note Re: two names online published - one new species

Frank T. Krell Frank.Krell at dmns.org
Mon Jan 25 15:44:39 CST 2016

You might want the research the ownership situation of this publishing company a bit more before making claims.
You do have a problem.

And you managed it to get me in again (checking my "Clutter" folder where your mail appropriately ended up).
Out again!

Frank

Dr Frank T. Krell
Curator of Entomology
Chair, ICZN ZooBank Committee
Department of Zoology
Denver Museum of Nature & Science
2001 Colorado Boulevard
Denver, CO 80205-5798 USA
Frank.Krell at dmns.org
Phone: (+1) (303) 370-8244
Fax: (+1) (303) 331-6492
lab page: http://www.dmns.org/krell-lab

Test your powers of observation in The International Exhibition of Sherlock Holmes, open until January 31. And prepare your palate for Chocolate: The Exhibition, opening February 12.

The Denver Museum of Nature & Science salutes the citizens of metro Denver for helping fund arts, culture and science through their support of the Scientific and Cultural Facilities District (SCFD).