[Taxacom] iSpecies

David Shorthouse davidpshorthouse at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 19:13:53 CST 2016

If it's merely to add a bit of levity to the list, I'm all for it.

Sometimes the doing is the only necessary philosophy, much like how
cell phones & texting have replaced planning to meet at a particular
time and place.

Anyhow, it's been 10 years. Why have some original data sources & APIs
evaporated (Yahoo) & has "search" improved for those that remain in
any measurable way (GBIF)?

David